Author Topic: eek  (Read 2378 times)

Dr. Leonard HmofCoy

• I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!
  • Global Moderator
  • His BRAIN is gone
eek
« on: September 22, 2009, 09:14:17 PM »
Welp. Guess who just emailed me with the news that she just signed up for rugby.
Guess who emailed back with the words "Mouthguard. Now."
(Hint: same person who's thinking that $2000 worth of orthodontia has maybe been wasted)

SLIME'EM SLUGS!
"Parasitic wasps laying eggs in other insects is a better love story than Twilight." - :bitzero:
"Anyhow, it was the best sentient food movie since Killer Tomatoes Eat France." - :flipper:
"lee marvin in drag is no way to spread the gospel, son." - TFJ
"It failed. My enemies have been purged." - Sidious
"It's not like there was ever a time I didn't think Rudy Giuliani was a smug gibbering imbecile." - random axe
"*drags taint* Oh cool, I didn't know you could do that." - mo.d

Encino Man

• Trusted
Re: eek
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 09:26:43 PM »
Send me pics. haha. I don't understand people who play without a mouthguard. It's not just getting your teeth knocked in - you can bite your tongue off and seriously increase the risk of concussion. Tell her to get a scrumcap too. I see backs wearing them all the time now, it's not stigmatized anymore. I found scrumcaps really cut down on the concussions I used to get at the bottoms of rucks.

Encino Man

• Trusted
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 09:27:35 PM »
Oh Oh oH - I WANT a team t-shirt. I'll pay for it. It doesn't matter if it says 'womens' or not.

Hedaira

• Trusted
  • Tit Critic
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 10:33:53 PM »
Banana Slugs, oui?
"After walking away from the other people backstage, Justin Bieber found a place where we could be alone -- a bathroom. We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to fuck the shit out of me."

stormneedle

• Trusted
  • Nonsense Stuffer
    • Your page here!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 11:04:29 PM »
Woot!

This should be intriguing.
I'm generalizing from one example here, but everyone generalizes from one example. At least, I do.

Tripper

• Trusted
  • Go ahead, make my millennium
    • Benson-Photo
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 08:39:51 AM »
Is the teams slogan "It slimed me Ray"?

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 12:25:46 PM »
You managed to get any kind of orthodontics done on the West Coast for just $2000?  Wow.  Skillz.  I would've thought that was the a la carte price for an assistant to say 'crossbite'.

Dr. Leonard HmofCoy

• Global Moderator
  • His BRAIN is gone
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 12:34:13 PM »
Yeah. Insurance paid something like half.
"Parasitic wasps laying eggs in other insects is a better love story than Twilight." - :bitzero:
"Anyhow, it was the best sentient food movie since Killer Tomatoes Eat France." - :flipper:
"It's not like there was ever a time I didn't think Rudy Giuliani was a smug gibbering imbecile." - random axe

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 01:05:39 PM »
I was gonna say . . . .  My folks paid like $6k, all in all, for mine, with a small-town orthodontist on the East Coast, and that was a long time ago.  Then like a year at most after I got my last set of braces off, ADB hit me in the mouth with a hatchet and my lower incisors got all knocked out of alignment. 

A careful modification of teh normal smile kept my parents from finding out for several years, by which time the shock was somewhat lessened.

Dr. Leonard HmofCoy

• Global Moderator
  • His BRAIN is gone
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 01:25:25 PM »
... so I have to ask: accidentally?

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 01:31:39 PM »
:lol:  Well, we were mock fighting and meant to hit each other.  I suppose I wasn't supposed to get hit in the face with a hatchet, but you know how these things tend to exceed expectations.  No plan survives contact with anything.

pdrake

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2009, 10:34:17 PM »
she's a banana slug!!?? way to go!! that's the most beautiful campus i've ever visited. make sure she makes some time to go into aptos and drive up and hike forest of nisene marks. i used to live up in there.
you'd be surprised how much a nutsack can stretch. you have to stretch it yourself, not a woman. they don't do it quite right.