Author Topic: OMG FORCED EUTHINASIA GVM'T ACCESS TO MY BANK HEALTHY ILLEGAL ALIENS AHHHHHH  (Read 12286 times)

Encino Man

• Trusted
Re: OMG FORCED EUTHINASIA GVM'T ACCESS TO MY BANK HEALTHY ILLEGAL ALIENS AHHHHHH
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2009, 11:22:50 AM »
really? i don't see it that way at all. The motto of the Toronto Police is 'to protect and serve'. Doesn't mean anyone has ever called 911 to get a local cop to get them something at the Wendy's drivethrough. I think people with a preconceived grudge are blowing this up into something it ain't.

Tripper

• Trusted
  • Go ahead, make my millennium
    • Benson-Photo
Re: OMG FORCED EUTHINASIA GVM'T ACCESS TO MY BANK HEALTHY ILLEGAL ALIENS AHHHHHH
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2009, 11:37:04 AM »
Speaking of banks.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/04/business/economy/04wells.html?_r=1&th&emc=th

Backs up my experience with them.  They ask for paperwork and then do nothing.

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2009, 12:25:36 PM »
Wells Fargo holds my mortgage, and I believe I've previously complained about them.  A little bit.  Utter villains, no question, end of story.

eldiem

• Trusted
  • It really is, you know
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2009, 08:43:09 PM »

Ljdjr

• Honolululu

flipper

• Ultimate Pick Up Line
  • Global Moderator
  • Criticism Completes Me
    • Myspace
"It all trickles down from the hot sex. I'm not saying you don't need cheese, just that if you concentrate on the hot sex, the cheese will follow. Naturally."--PsiDefect 03-19-2002 11:28 AM

stormneedle

• Trusted
  • Nonsense Stuffer
    • Your page here!
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2009, 11:45:35 AM »
After looking at the bills lately, I know one thing I want in whatever change occurs. No more doctors, working in a hospital or office that is a preferred provider for a given plan, that are themselves not providers for that plan.

Farking anesthesiologists, I'm looking right at you. They seem to have noted that not joining means there are no limits on their billing, and you generally don't think about that part because everything else is covered.

I need to be more aware as a consumer, yes. But the OR schedulers aren't going to be happy with me refusing surgery based on this criteria, and they actually can put pressure on these lone riders.
I'm generalizing from one example here, but everyone generalizes from one example. At least, I do.

feffer

• Trusted

My mom is mad at our leadership today and I don't want to ask her why.  What drum is Fox News beating today?
Cause you're so beautiful
Like a tree
Or a high-class prostitute
You're so beautiful
Mmm, you could be a part-time model
But you'd probably have to keep your normal job

Hedaira

• Trusted
  • Tit Critic
No idea. Probably Limbaugh-esque retardation.
"After walking away from the other people backstage, Justin Bieber found a place where we could be alone -- a bathroom. We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to fuck the shit out of me."

feffer

• Trusted
probably.  I was already schooling some idiots this morning about money to Haiti and that we DID, in fact, receive intl aid for Katrina.
Cause you're so beautiful
Like a tree
Or a high-class prostitute
You're so beautiful
Mmm, you could be a part-time model
But you'd probably have to keep your normal job

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
Well, Palin joined Fox, and immediately they were going on and on about how impartial they are, how much the rest of the media lies about her, and about how now she'll have a channel for setting the record straight whenever she needs to.

AND she gets paid for all this free campaigning, as Jon Stewart pointed out.  Still, watching her ugly muppet face nod at Bill O'Reilly as he gushed at her was pretty nauseating.

Hedaira

• Trusted
  • Tit Critic
 :hmm:

I think all I need is some hipster glasses and a Bumpit and I can probably go around terrorizing the locals for Halloween.
"After walking away from the other people backstage, Justin Bieber found a place where we could be alone -- a bathroom. We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to fuck the shit out of me."

the other andrea

• Global Moderator
  • laughing in Mongolia
 :lol:

Maybe they're frothing about this:

AP: The Obama administration says it will allow Haitians already in the U.S. illegally to remain because of this week's catastrophic earthquake.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano granted the temporary protected status on Friday.

The protection is only available to Haitians already in the country as of last Tuesday.

On Wednesday, Napolitano temporarily halted deportations of Haitians, even those already in detention.

Temporary protected status is granted to foreigners who may not be able to return safely to their country because of a natural disaster, armed conflict or other reasons.
"I'm only going to ask you once more. Sit down or I will kick you in the vagina, and you know I will."