Author Topic: Stupid Questions  (Read 31193 times)

mybabysmomma

• and a shark shall eat them
Re: Stupid Questions
« Reply #225 on: October 19, 2012, 07:40:18 AM »
If you worked faster you could have used your scooter.

:bolt:
I need this done ASAP, or whenever you can get around to it.  Tomorrow is fine.

Axe, he hates EVERYTHING

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #226 on: October 19, 2012, 08:14:11 AM »
:lol:

That would require a somewhat more elaborate scooter.

flipper

• Ultimate Pick Up Line
  • Global Moderator
  • Criticism Completes Me
    • Myspace
« Reply #227 on: October 19, 2012, 06:10:57 PM »
Or just very low friction wheels for the fridge.
"It all trickles down from the hot sex. I'm not saying you don't need cheese, just that if you concentrate on the hot sex, the cheese will follow. Naturally."--PsiDefect 03-19-2002 11:28 AM

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #228 on: October 19, 2012, 07:09:04 PM »
Arguably, but then I'd also, at the least, need better brakes.

And it would be a long trip.

pdrake

« Reply #229 on: October 23, 2012, 01:30:15 AM »
how can any woman vote for romney?

i honestly ask that non rhetorically. i'm hoping someone can give me reasons i can't think of, with me not being a woman.
you'd be surprised how much a nutsack can stretch. you have to stretch it yourself, not a woman. they don't do it quite right.

Dr. Leonard HmofCoy

• I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!
  • Global Moderator
  • His BRAIN is gone
« Reply #230 on: October 23, 2012, 07:29:22 AM »
Everybody keeps discussing issues, policy, logic. That's not what this is about. It's all about tribe. Plenty of people will vote for Romney because he's in their tribe, not because of anything he says. What he says and does is increasingly irrelevant. It was no secret that George Bush (the little one) was a complete freaking idiot, didn't matter. People who actually consider issues when selecting their candidate are a thin veneer on the vaster part of the population who vote reflexively based on tribal affiliation. Like lots of other Third World countries.
"Parasitic wasps laying eggs in other insects is a better love story than Twilight." - :bitzero:
"Anyhow, it was the best sentient food movie since Killer Tomatoes Eat France." - :flipper:
"lee marvin in drag is no way to spread the gospel, son." - TFJ
"It failed. My enemies have been purged." - Sidious
"It's not like there was ever a time I didn't think Rudy Giuliani was a smug gibbering imbecile." - random axe
"*drags taint* Oh cool, I didn't know you could do that." - mo.d

mybabysmomma

• and a shark shall eat them
« Reply #231 on: October 23, 2012, 07:50:53 AM »
A good number of the women I know are voting for him and it's effn beyond me why.  The only thing I can figure is that they have convinced themselves that if Obama wins we are all gonna die.  ALL GONNA DIE!

Cause you know if Romney wins we will all live forever and get to eat Unicorn farts for every meal.
I need this done ASAP, or whenever you can get around to it.  Tomorrow is fine.

Axe, he hates EVERYTHING

feffer

• Trusted
« Reply #232 on: October 23, 2012, 01:57:39 PM »
I saw this on facebook today.

Cause you're so beautiful
Like a tree
Or a high-class prostitute
You're so beautiful
Mmm, you could be a part-time model
But you'd probably have to keep your normal job

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #233 on: October 23, 2012, 02:01:28 PM »
Anyone who can't logically explain why they prefer a given candidate, yeah, is just a fan of their team.  Hated Dwight Howard when he was playing in Orlando, but now that he's in LA they love him, etc.  Mitt could be anyone, because he's their anyone.  Of course, he barely qualifies as being anyone, but the GOP seems to prefer these non-entities.  They loved W and Palin but gave Dole the boot.  That's not a good sign.

Anyway, loving your team, right or wrong, means not having to make a decision, not having to consider the issues, not having to think or worry about it.  It's a big relief.  Harlan Ellison, in one of his finer moments, called this the whimper of whipped dogs.  Once you give in and give up, you have so much less to worry about.

The rationalization process is usually pretty easy.  With such crappy candidates (John Kerry, I'm sorry, was not a great candidate either), it can sometimes take some effort.  But they get there.  Obama was strong enough to pull a lot of weak Republicans, but he's run a curiously disinterested re-election campaign.  Maybe he's planning a powerhouse last week?  I know you don't want to peak too early, but even so.

Hedaira

• Trusted
  • Tit Critic
« Reply #234 on: October 23, 2012, 02:01:38 PM »
Post "citation needed."
"After walking away from the other people backstage, Justin Bieber found a place where we could be alone -- a bathroom. We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to fuck the shit out of me."

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #235 on: October 23, 2012, 02:26:34 PM »
I know -- after all the reports lately about the Dems historically being so much and so consistently better for the economy, the debt, the stock market, employment, etc, etc.

mo

• Global Moderator
    • x
« Reply #236 on: May 18, 2013, 07:56:18 AM »
So I heard this song on the radio, and I was like, "Oh yeah, I haven't heard this in a long time... the Spanish horns will kick in here in a minute..." and then they never did. And it's not an old song, it's new stuff. The name of the tune is Projektion by a band called Girls Names. Apparently it's not a cover tune, but the melody sounds exactly the same as some other song that I can't put my finger on. I thought it might be Moody Blues, but I dunno, it might be something from the 80's or 90's.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Youtube
or
Soundcloud
It's symbolic of our struggle against reality.

pdrake

« Reply #237 on: May 19, 2013, 02:48:37 AM »
i'm not going to waste the bits to post a link, but how is kanye's snl performance considered music? at most it was a shouted poem. (and i'm sure his mother didn't pick cotton.)

am i just so clueless that i don't know what music is any more? am i that old?
you'd be surprised how much a nutsack can stretch. you have to stretch it yourself, not a woman. they don't do it quite right.

mo

• Global Moderator
    • x
« Reply #238 on: May 19, 2013, 07:24:22 AM »
Dammit. I was hoping you were posting the answer. It's still bugging me. I'm pretty sure the song I'm thinking of has been used in the closing credits of a fairly recent movie - something I've seen in the past year or so.

I haven't watched an episode of SNL in years.
It's symbolic of our struggle against reality.

First Post

• Trusted
« Reply #239 on: May 20, 2013, 10:03:19 AM »
While it would be easy to blame the Kardashians, I'd say white people are probably what's ruining Kanye's new music. The Marilyn Manson marching-jackboots beat on the first one, the sparse HudMo production on the second...bleh, dunno. I know he can't just do the sped-up old R&B tunes thing forever (esp. since so many producers immediately started biting that style afterward), but it's hard to decipher some of the lyrics when he's screaming ("you see a black man with a white woman at the top floor, they've come to kill King Kong"..."I keep it 300, like the Romans/300 bitches, where's the Trojans"). I'm told the new album might be called "Yeezus" though, which is amazing.