Author Topic: exporting hate  (Read 1846 times)

Encino Man

• Trusted
exporting hate
« on: March 24, 2010, 02:39:38 PM »
Dunno if it's getting play in the US, but Ann Coulter was on a college speaking tour here and she's gotten a rocky ride. But honestly I think she may be mentally ill. People here have stopped being angry at her and are wondering if she takes medication and she's off them.

She was sent a letter from the provost of one of teh school's she planned to attend. The provost suggested she temper her usual hateful rhetoric as Canada has stricter laws concerning hate speech. So she releases the private letter to conservative news sources to pump up the media before her trip. Then she tells a student at UWO (who asked why she said post 9/11 that Muslims shouldn't be allowed to fly on planes) that if Muslims didn't ahve flying carpets they could travel around on camels. WTF? So she comes to her next speaking engagement and is shouted down by protestors. Now she's claiming the crowd was incited by the provost who wrote the letter THAT WAS SENT CONFIDENTIALLY THAT SHE LEAKED. Is she crazy? Very likely.

“I would like to know if any Muslim has been treated this badly, at least since the Reformation, because I am drawing a blank,” Ms. Coulter told The Globe.

She also took a swipe at Canadians, saying this country has lost its edge.

“You guys used to be so cool. You were smokers. You had epic hockey fights. We had half our comedians from Canada. Now you’re all a bunch of girls named Francois.”

pdrake

Re: exporting hate
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 02:48:56 PM »
when is she gonna man up and face . . . .

oh, nevermind.
you'd be surprised how much a nutsack can stretch. you have to stretch it yourself, not a woman. they don't do it quite right.

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 02:53:03 PM »
honestly I think she may be mentally ill

Uh . . . yes, obviously.  She's been batshit crazy since forever.  I think she may actually have been grown from a cyst cut from Rasputin's ass.

First Post

• Trusted
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 04:51:37 PM »
No it's all over the news here too, so mission accomplished I guess. It's all just in-person trolling, and she's always willing to say whatever it takes for maximum attention purposes.

Like most things, the Boondocks has her schtick covered pretty well. "She just gettin that redneck money!"

Hedaira

• Trusted
  • Tit Critic
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 09:21:44 PM »
If I am given a home and a job in Canada, I can ...... Uh ..... take care of the little problem y'all are having.
"After walking away from the other people backstage, Justin Bieber found a place where we could be alone -- a bathroom. We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to fuck the shit out of me."

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 09:29:34 PM »
Yeah, what's Windsor like?

I'd have to have some guarantee that I could get back into the US, though.  My family would never forgive me otherwise.  Although they'd go to New Brunswick to visit me once in a while.