Author Topic: Fantasy Football  (Read 1407 times)

flipper

• Ultimate Pick Up Line
  • Global Moderator
  • Criticism Completes Me
    • Myspace
Fantasy Football
« on: August 24, 2010, 08:25:02 PM »
I have two leagues with openings draft Sunday

First
Hey
You have been invited to join Peter S's custom league in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football, Bizarre Football.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 42253
Password: bizarre

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

--Fantasy Football Commissioner

Second

Hey
You have been invited to join Peter S's custom league in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football, Logorrhea.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.
League ID#: 42245
Password: logorrhea

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

--Fantasy Football Commissioner
"It all trickles down from the hot sex. I'm not saying you don't need cheese, just that if you concentrate on the hot sex, the cheese will follow. Naturally."--PsiDefect 03-19-2002 11:28 AM