Author Topic: I guess this counts as politics  (Read 1985 times)

Hedaira

• Trusted
  • Tit Critic
I guess this counts as politics
« on: February 19, 2010, 04:42:43 PM »
Andrea Friedman:
1) rocks utterly and completely
2) delivers a glorious Boot To The Head to Palin.

YOU GO GURL!
"After walking away from the other people backstage, Justin Bieber found a place where we could be alone -- a bathroom. We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to fuck the shit out of me."

Encino Man

• Trusted
Re: I guess this counts as politics
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 05:05:30 PM »
This is the most wonderful thing I've seen in ages. I nearly cried tears of laughter and joy. hahahaha.

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 05:43:26 PM »
Yeah, that was pretty awesome.

I saw a link somewhere to a right-wing commentator complaining that Palin's a hypocrite because she never stood up for all the other minorities Family Guy has savaged.  It's not a completely wrong argument, but :eyeroll:

Remember the Xmas episode where Stewie is cracking wise as the Baby Jesus, and the guy in the audience gets offended and says "I've got to do something!" and his friend says "There's nothing you CAN do." and the first guy says, "You're right.  I guess I'll just have to develop a sense of humor."?  Because, yes, that.

Kudos to the Friedman for pointing out that Palin's just an opportunistic assjob taking advantage of her kid's problem for her own gain.

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 02:51:49 PM »
AP headline:  Shocking Palin results in poll

Well, I'm not usually in favor of more polls, but if this is how we get them now, OK.

flipper

• Ultimate Pick Up Line
  • Global Moderator
  • Criticism Completes Me
    • Myspace
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 07:27:57 PM »
AP headline:  Shocking Palin results in poll

Well, I'm not usually in favor of more polls, but if this is how we get them now, OK.

Classic Milgram experiment.
"It all trickles down from the hot sex. I'm not saying you don't need cheese, just that if you concentrate on the hot sex, the cheese will follow. Naturally."--PsiDefect 03-19-2002 11:28 AM