Author Topic: teabagging  (Read 7246 times)

flipper

• Ultimate Pick Up Line
  • Global Moderator
  • Criticism Completes Me
    • Myspace
Re: teabagging
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2010, 04:19:20 PM »
Michael Ian Black wrote a punny children's book called Chicken Cheeks and the moose euphemism for backside was "caboose"
"It all trickles down from the hot sex. I'm not saying you don't need cheese, just that if you concentrate on the hot sex, the cheese will follow. Naturally."--PsiDefect 03-19-2002 11:28 AM

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2010, 04:54:25 PM »
Keep seeing pictures of people holding those signs that say YOU CAN HAVE A MOSQUE AT GROUND ZERO WHEN WE CAN BUILD A SYNAGOGUE IN MECCA.

Well that doesn't make any sense.  A mosque in Jerusalem might be a reasonable parallel, although actually there are at least a few mosques in Jerusalem already, from what I remember. 

Maybe the equivalent would be if the protesters could have a church in Baghdad.  Arguably, 'Muslims' bombed Manhattan by plane, and Christians certainly bombed Baghdad by plane, and in both cases the motivation was a trifle confused and random civilians were killed.  I know the sign says 'synagogue', but I've yet to see a picture where the person holding it looked like they were probably Jewish.  Baghdad has a lot of Christian churches already, though -- but apparently it's down to a single synagogue, so there might be some traction there.

Although, of course, it really should be 'when we can build an Xe office above a McDonald's in Baghdad.'

feffer

• Trusted
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2010, 11:39:46 PM »
How about:

YOU CAN HAVE A MOSQUE AT GROUND ZERO WHEN WE CAN BUILD A METHODIST CHURCH IN VATICAN CITY

?
Cause you're so beautiful
Like a tree
Or a high-class prostitute
You're so beautiful
Mmm, you could be a part-time model
But you'd probably have to keep your normal job

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2010, 08:33:50 AM »
:hmm:

I don't know.  Google says there's a Methodist church just outside of Vatican City, which seems pretty good.

feffer

• Trusted
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2010, 11:37:51 AM »
That's an entirely different country!
Cause you're so beautiful
Like a tree
Or a high-class prostitute
You're so beautiful
Mmm, you could be a part-time model
But you'd probably have to keep your normal job

dogbone

• Trusted
  • Rollerboogie Motherfucker
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2010, 05:13:06 PM »
From another thread: I will abandon my support of the mosque near Ground Zero when those against said mosque agree that the church where George Tiller was murdered should become a Burlington Coat Factory.

This nearly gave my father-in-law a stroke. It was fun.
Being a wiseass in a groupthink environment is like throwing an egg at a bulldozer.

hajen

• Trusted
  • sharks don't love you back
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2010, 08:55:35 PM »
"I find that I am so rarely consulted when it's obvious I needed to be." - Talix
"Oh, god, I'm turning into Axe.  Watch out, people who are wrong on the internet!" - feffer
"I have a hard time taking my hands offline long enough to file my damned nails.  Obviously." - random axe
"Aww, just remember that 'reputation' turns into 'legend' after several years." - mrcookieface