Author Topic: News you DID need  (Read 45007 times)

pdrake

Re: News you DID need
« Reply #585 on: April 27, 2017, 12:35:47 AM »
you'd be surprised how much a nutsack can stretch. you have to stretch it yourself, not a woman. they don't do it quite right.

mo

• Global Moderator
    • x
« Reply #586 on: April 27, 2017, 05:54:27 AM »
 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: x 10
It's symbolic of our struggle against reality.

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #587 on: April 27, 2017, 08:58:27 AM »
All bluster and no luster.

pdrake

« Reply #588 on: April 27, 2017, 06:52:12 PM »
you'd be surprised how much a nutsack can stretch. you have to stretch it yourself, not a woman. they don't do it quite right.

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #589 on: March 17, 2018, 04:56:31 PM »
Yes, "Libertarians", and why people don't take them seriously:

Libertarian candidate for US Senate proposes giving homeless people shotguns

“Frankly I think the ideal weapon would be a pistol,” he told the Guardian, “but due to the licensing requirements in the state we’re going to have a hard enough time getting homeless people shotguns as it is."

Ellison, a former soldier who has served in Iraq, said he decided to run for office “just to try and make a difference”.

The homeless people would not be forced to carry pump-action shotguns, Ellison said.

“The first thing that we’re gonna do is ask them if they think this is something that would benefit them. We’re certainly not trying to force anything on anybody.”

Ammunition would be provided with the shotguns, probably in five- or six-shell magazines, Ellison said.

More shells would be provided if the owners legitimately used their guns to defend themselves, however, if people spent their ammunition “shooting cans in somebody’s private property” then they would not be given more shells.

Ellison said he did not think the plan was dangerous.

Here in Michigan, I might add.

It's possible (per the article) that he's trying a little incoherently to make a satirical point about the police being excessively armed, but . . . if so, he's not doing a good job.  I've seen three articles about him, and he just sounds like a loon.

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #590 on: June 25, 2018, 11:34:47 AM »
Mueller's going after Erik Prince.

Ostensibly this is part of going after Trump, and, I mean, sure, yes.  Traitors of a feather wet each others' nests.  But if Mueller could take down that tin Wackenhut once and for all, that would be spectacular.

If any other of the DeVos parasites could go down in the same fire, it'd be a hell of a good day for the US and for the human species in general.

mo

• Global Moderator
    • x
« Reply #591 on: June 25, 2018, 03:26:15 PM »
My pessimism meter is pegged. I can't get excited about anything in government. I suppose there are some signs worthy of optimism, but I feel like anything positive that may happen will just be washed away like an act of Obama.

:(
It's symbolic of our struggle against reality.

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #592 on: June 25, 2018, 03:34:21 PM »
For all their many faults, the Dems try to play by the rules, quietly and politely, and the GOP tries anything they can get away with.  It's an idiot's game, and the Dems play it so very badly.

flipper

• Ultimate Pick Up Line
  • Global Moderator
  • Criticism Completes Me
    • Myspace
« Reply #593 on: June 25, 2018, 03:36:10 PM »
Make Authoritarians Guillotineable Again!

Please let history repeat itself :pray:
"It all trickles down from the hot sex. I'm not saying you don't need cheese, just that if you concentrate on the hot sex, the cheese will follow. Naturally."--PsiDefect 03-19-2002 11:28 AM

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #594 on: June 25, 2018, 03:42:18 PM »
It'd just be nice to see the Dems say, "Oh, you're going to go so against American principles that you're going to steal a Supreme Court seat?  Well, we're going to obstruct every single process until you do your jobs right, and we're going to savage you in the press every single day."

flipper

• Ultimate Pick Up Line
  • Global Moderator
  • Criticism Completes Me
    • Myspace
« Reply #595 on: June 25, 2018, 05:25:31 PM »
I'm at the point of wanting the bloodlust
"It all trickles down from the hot sex. I'm not saying you don't need cheese, just that if you concentrate on the hot sex, the cheese will follow. Naturally."--PsiDefect 03-19-2002 11:28 AM