Dr. Leonard HmofCoy

• I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!
  • Global Moderator
  • His BRAIN is gone
HEY
« on: March 22, 2013, 06:49:35 PM »
i'm watchin first post shoot'em up and throw grenades at digital bad guys
http://www.twitch.tv/ibn2

Actually he is "clearing the compound of mutants" and I can hear him too!
"Parasitic wasps laying eggs in other insects is a better love story than Twilight." - :bitzero:
"Anyhow, it was the best sentient food movie since Killer Tomatoes Eat France." - :flipper:
"lee marvin in drag is no way to spread the gospel, son." - TFJ
"It failed. My enemies have been purged." - Sidious
"It's not like there was ever a time I didn't think Rudy Giuliani was a smug gibbering imbecile." - random axe
"*drags taint* Oh cool, I didn't know you could do that." - mo.d

Dr. Leonard HmofCoy

• I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!
  • Global Moderator
  • His BRAIN is gone
Re: HEY
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 07:10:59 PM »
Now they are buying hats and guns.
"Parasitic wasps laying eggs in other insects is a better love story than Twilight." - :bitzero:
"Anyhow, it was the best sentient food movie since Killer Tomatoes Eat France." - :flipper:
"lee marvin in drag is no way to spread the gospel, son." - TFJ
"It failed. My enemies have been purged." - Sidious
"It's not like there was ever a time I didn't think Rudy Giuliani was a smug gibbering imbecile." - random axe
"*drags taint* Oh cool, I didn't know you could do that." - mo.d

mo

• Global Moderator
    • x
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 09:11:04 PM »
I watched for much longer than I planned to. I don't feel too bad though, because they were saying they were going to take a break right after I started watching, and when I quit, they were starting another version  :P
It's symbolic of our struggle against reality.

First Post

• Trusted
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 10:07:16 PM »
hehe, nice 8) The game is Defiance (keys here) and it's tied in with the new Former BSG Channel show of the same name that debuts in April. They are having a free test weekend currently though, and we plan to goof around with it here and there over the next couple of days. Turns out it's a lot of fun, very much like Borderlands as an MMO.

I preordered it, figuring it will either be pretty great or a huge fail but entertaining either way, and so far am glad I did. The devs assured us that they have a two year plan mapped out for the game, even if SF cancels the show after a few episodes. The idea of a videogame/show where one platform affects events in the other and vice versa is fascinating to me, so if they can pull this off it has a great deal of potential.

(Penny Arcade did an interesting writeup on it)

mo

• Global Moderator
    • x
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 10:27:03 PM »
Oh yeah. I remember seeing a commercial for that... seems like a long time ago. I forgot all about it, but the concept did pique my curiosity at the time.
It's symbolic of our struggle against reality.

pdrake

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 12:54:54 AM »
oh, my gosh, thanks for that link. i totally went to it.

this was my reaction.
you'd be surprised how much a nutsack can stretch. you have to stretch it yourself, not a woman. they don't do it quite right.