Author Topic: Geek Things I Didn't Expect To See Today  (Read 5152 times)

flipper

• Ultimate Pick Up Line
  • Global Moderator
  • Criticism Completes Me
    • Myspace
Re: Geek Things I Didn't Expect To See Today
« Reply #120 on: September 11, 2017, 01:01:41 PM »
my hotmail account lapsed over a decade ago.
"It all trickles down from the hot sex. I'm not saying you don't need cheese, just that if you concentrate on the hot sex, the cheese will follow. Naturally."--PsiDefect 03-19-2002 11:28 AM

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2017, 03:38:58 PM »
I've seen three college kids, now, wearing a . . . thing . . . on their arms, usually on the back of the arm above the elbow.  It's a small whitish plastic thing with a hole in its center, almost the size of a soda bottle cap but smooth all over.

I can't see how it's attached.  Frankly, if it were me, I'd constantly be hitting it on things.  Whatever the hell it is. 

What the hell is it?  It almost but not quite has an Apple design look to it.  There's a tall foreign kid (northern European of some kind, judging by his color and accent, maybe Danish) in here right now who's wearing one, and I'm trying not to stare at it.  Earlier, I saw a Chinese girl wearing one, and a more local girl before her.  It's starting to drive me crazy, but a clumsy google was no help.

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2017, 03:46:43 PM »
You know, honestly, it looks like an anti-shoplifting tag from a department item of clothing.

:hmm: