Author Topic: WWF Launches Camouflage Fashion Line to Save Bulgarian National Park  (Read 455 times)

RyanCaleb

WWF has launched a new collection of camouflage wear in Bulgaria, with the aim of raising awareness about growing plans for destructive urbanisation in Pirin National Park.

The collection, Camouflage for Pirin, features camouflage prints of construction sites and other industrial activities, drawing attention to potential policy changes in Bulgaria that could be disastrous for the park's ancient forests and ecosystems. A new management plan will increase by 12.5 times the area where construction is permitted to take place, with more than 60 per cent of the park open to logging. The plan could be approved at any minute by the Bulgarian government, with the new rules taking immediate effect.

Beyond the T-shirts, trousers, jackets and leggings, the collection is hoping to whip up support to prevent the new plan from being implemented. On their website, they include a link to a petition addressed to Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, urging him not to approve the “disastrous new draft management plan of Pirin National Park”.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 10:10:42 AM by random axe »

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
Re: WWF Launches Camouflage Fashion Line to Save Bulgarian National Park
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 10:10:48 AM »
Dude.

stormneedle

• Trusted
  • Nonsense Stuffer
    • Your page here!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 03:53:45 PM »
Dude.
One too many "e" in there, I think.
“I'm generalizing from one example here, but everyone generalizes from one example. At least, I do.”

flipper

• Ultimate Pick Up Line
  • Global Moderator
  • Criticism Completes Me
    • Myspace
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 03:58:39 PM »
:galm:
"It all trickles down from the hot sex. I'm not saying you don't need cheese, just that if you concentrate on the hot sex, the cheese will follow. Naturally."--PsiDefect 03-19-2002 11:28 AM