Author Topic: a thread for sharing online video  (Read 144018 times)

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
Re: a thread for sharing online video
« Reply #1485 on: January 27, 2012, 10:50:34 AM »
Hey, it turns out VPN is the origin of the infamous Oh! Mikey . . . which was originally titled The Fuccons.

:spittake:  :lol:

God,  now I want this show on DVD.  The description makes it sound brilliant / appalling.

pdrake

« Reply #1486 on: January 27, 2012, 10:53:45 AM »
good thing the south west is blessed with billions of the flying mice.

you'd be surprised how much a nutsack can stretch. you have to stretch it yourself, not a woman. they don't do it quite right.

Hedaira

• Trusted
  • Tit Critic
« Reply #1487 on: January 27, 2012, 02:25:11 PM »
Bats or biblical swarms of biting insects. Pick one. No, big can O Raid is not one of the options.
"After walking away from the other people backstage, Justin Bieber found a place where we could be alone -- a bathroom. We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to fuck the shit out of me."

Hedaira

• Trusted
  • Tit Critic
« Reply #1488 on: January 27, 2012, 02:31:19 PM »
Shit, that reminds me that I need to go out and get ant spray for the Bugageddon this spring. Every year it's all nice and then one day POW! Ants all over the goddamn map. Kind of like the opening scene from Resident Evil: Extinction

Which is exactly what is going to happen. The thousands of whiteflies I just slaughtered have been left outside as a warning.
"After walking away from the other people backstage, Justin Bieber found a place where we could be alone -- a bathroom. We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to fuck the shit out of me."

pdrake

« Reply #1489 on: January 27, 2012, 03:03:50 PM »
oh, i know bats keep the insect pops down. i'd much rather have them than the bugs.
you'd be surprised how much a nutsack can stretch. you have to stretch it yourself, not a woman. they don't do it quite right.

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #1490 on: January 27, 2012, 03:18:24 PM »
Bats or biblical swarms of biting insects.

Neither one IN MY HOUSE.  Outside, yes, of course I'll take the bats.  If I had the time and money and didn't have to worry about freaking out the neighbors, I'd be adding bathouses to my yard every week.

As far as in the house goes, I would burn this place to the ground, wreck the foundation, and salt the earth before I let invaders have it.

Dr. Leonard HmofCoy

• I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!
  • Global Moderator
  • His BRAIN is gone
« Reply #1491 on: January 27, 2012, 04:18:53 PM »
We've got mystery gnats in the bathroom. We have no idea how they're getting in or why. We had to check the christmas stockings in the closet for forgotten oranges. No luck.

It's weird.
"Parasitic wasps laying eggs in other insects is a better love story than Twilight." - :bitzero:
"Anyhow, it was the best sentient food movie since Killer Tomatoes Eat France." - :flipper:
"lee marvin in drag is no way to spread the gospel, son." - TFJ
"It failed. My enemies have been purged." - Sidious
"It's not like there was ever a time I didn't think Rudy Giuliani was a smug gibbering imbecile." - random axe
"*drags taint* Oh cool, I didn't know you could do that." - mo.d

TFJ

• Trusted
  • j00 no it
    • wes bite
« Reply #1492 on: January 27, 2012, 04:19:29 PM »
love bats
That almost makes me want a whole in my ear.
Maybe I could stick one in my belly button. - mo
Get rid of the eyeliner, and it's about the same either way. - aXe

mybabysmomma

• and a shark shall eat them
« Reply #1493 on: January 27, 2012, 04:23:50 PM »
me too and we had to move out of our house once because a million moved in and had babies one season
I need this done ASAP, or whenever you can get around to it.  Tomorrow is fine.

Axe, he hates EVERYTHING

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #1494 on: January 27, 2012, 04:55:59 PM »
Yep yep yep.  My brother frequently has to go into either crawlspace (his house has two) for some home-repair thing, and he has to be careful not to disturb the bats.  He finally had to go into the attic for something, and he told me he was surprised at how little guano and how few dead bats there were up there.

We were prepared for the worst.  Naturally, I already own an ABC jumpsuit, and I'd offered to loan it to him, but he went in with just goggles and a breathing mask.  Frankly, the brave part was opening the hatch to the attic.  He wisely waited for a time when my SIL and niece would not be home . . . or home soon.  Just in case.

Dr. Leonard HmofCoy

• I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!
  • Global Moderator
  • His BRAIN is gone
« Reply #1495 on: January 27, 2012, 04:59:24 PM »
Seriously, if that's the situation, he shouldn't be calling it a crawlspace. It is, almost by definition, a belfry.

ETA: Haven't seen a bat round the place in years. I fear the West Nile got'em.
"Parasitic wasps laying eggs in other insects is a better love story than Twilight." - :bitzero:
"Anyhow, it was the best sentient food movie since Killer Tomatoes Eat France." - :flipper:
"lee marvin in drag is no way to spread the gospel, son." - TFJ
"It failed. My enemies have been purged." - Sidious
"It's not like there was ever a time I didn't think Rudy Giuliani was a smug gibbering imbecile." - random axe
"*drags taint* Oh cool, I didn't know you could do that." - mo.d

pdrake

« Reply #1496 on: January 27, 2012, 05:00:09 PM »
we have caves in the mountains and foothills.

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #1497 on: January 27, 2012, 05:24:04 PM »
I thought you had to have a bell for it to be a belfry.  I really don't know.

West Nile, or something, wiped out virtually all the crows up in these parts.  But after about a five-year hiatus, they're starting to come back. 

Actually, this area is pure madness for birds.  At ALL times of year, you'll see arrows of geese flying in any given direction.  Probably including up and down.  Frequently you can see more than one group, headed in different directions.  This is like the Delta hub of Canadian goose migration.

flipper

• Ultimate Pick Up Line
  • Global Moderator
  • Criticism Completes Me
    • Myspace
« Reply #1498 on: January 27, 2012, 11:05:53 PM »
"It all trickles down from the hot sex. I'm not saying you don't need cheese, just that if you concentrate on the hot sex, the cheese will follow. Naturally."--PsiDefect 03-19-2002 11:28 AM

pdrake

« Reply #1499 on: January 28, 2012, 01:04:44 AM »