Author Topic: Pets  (Read 183996 times)

Dr. Leonard HmofCoy

• I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!
  • Global Moderator
  • His BRAIN is gone
Re: Pets
« Reply #900 on: April 23, 2010, 03:30:27 PM »
I've had dogs before. Only this one has ever eaten poo.

NO YOU MAY NOT LICK ME NOW. UGH!
"Parasitic wasps laying eggs in other insects is a better love story than Twilight." - :bitzero:
"Anyhow, it was the best sentient food movie since Killer Tomatoes Eat France." - :flipper:
"lee marvin in drag is no way to spread the gospel, son." - TFJ
"It failed. My enemies have been purged." - Sidious
"It's not like there was ever a time I didn't think Rudy Giuliani was a smug gibbering imbecile." - random axe
"*drags taint* Oh cool, I didn't know you could do that." - mo.d

mybabysmomma

• and a shark shall eat them
« Reply #901 on: April 23, 2010, 03:37:05 PM »
That obviously did not come across properly.  It was supposed to be like "You wouldn't understand, it's a black thing."  As in, you're not a dog so you couldn't possibly understand.  And I don't believe that no other dog ate poo, you just didn't see it.  And I am NEVER wrong.
I need this done ASAP, or whenever you can get around to it.  Tomorrow is fine.

Axe, he hates EVERYTHING

Dr. Leonard HmofCoy

• Global Moderator
  • His BRAIN is gone
« Reply #902 on: April 23, 2010, 03:38:29 PM »
:galm:
"Parasitic wasps laying eggs in other insects is a better love story than Twilight." - :bitzero:
"Anyhow, it was the best sentient food movie since Killer Tomatoes Eat France." - :flipper:
"It's not like there was ever a time I didn't think Rudy Giuliani was a smug gibbering imbecile." - random axe

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #903 on: April 23, 2010, 03:43:29 PM »
Oh, god, my ex's parents' dog (a truly unfortunate genetic mess bred from a German shepherd and a beagle) would eat ANYTHING, especially if it were inappropriate.  Dry cat food gave him horrendous, constant gas.  Nothing seemed to harm him, though.

Just that I know of, he ate:  socks and underwear out of the dirty laundry, dryer sheets, an entire bag of onions, a very old bag of eyestalk potatoes, almost an entire box of those huge overpriced money-raising-effort chocolate bars (and their wrappers), powdered laundry detergent, paper towels, carpet scraps, the contents of the cat's litter box, all sorts of random trash . . . . 

I don't remember what else, but isn't that enough?  Those people managed to lose roughly a cat a year (including one of mine . . . grrr), which they inevitably blamed on fisher cats (something of a Vermont tradition), but they had that indestructible dog the whole time I knew them.

Dr. Leonard HmofCoy

• Global Moderator
  • His BRAIN is gone
« Reply #904 on: April 23, 2010, 03:52:10 PM »
Obviously in this case the fishers were framed.

Hedaira

• Trusted
  • Tit Critic
« Reply #905 on: April 23, 2010, 05:50:00 PM »
A fisher killed one of my cats and ... things happened that involved the use of firearms and illegal cyanide gas bombs.
"After walking away from the other people backstage, Justin Bieber found a place where we could be alone -- a bathroom. We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to fuck the shit out of me."

Hedaira

• Trusted
  • Tit Critic
« Reply #906 on: April 23, 2010, 05:56:15 PM »
Try this. Peeps I know who've used it say it worked. :shrug:

[attachment deleted by admin]
"After walking away from the other people backstage, Justin Bieber found a place where we could be alone -- a bathroom. We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to fuck the shit out of me."

pdrake

« Reply #907 on: April 23, 2010, 05:58:51 PM »
i've never heard of fisher cats before. looks like a brown stoat.
you'd be surprised how much a nutsack can stretch. you have to stretch it yourself, not a woman. they don't do it quite right.

pdrake

« Reply #908 on: April 23, 2010, 06:00:59 PM »
oh, jeeze, they had to put a chocolate lab in that pic.

"dis taste like poo, man. why fo' you a feedin' me poo hmof? don't be hatin' cuz eyeza dog, dog!"
you'd be surprised how much a nutsack can stretch. you have to stretch it yourself, not a woman. they don't do it quite right.

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #909 on: April 23, 2010, 07:00:39 PM »
It's not impossible for fishers to kill housecats -- don't get me wrong -- but raccoons are your best bet.  Vermonters often also blame owls, which isn't impossible, but, again . . . .

By now, they probably generally blame coyotes.  Unleashed dogs kill deer all the time, but coyotes likely get the blame.  Of course, the coyotes up there are 50% dog anyway.

Hedaira

• Trusted
  • Tit Critic
« Reply #910 on: April 23, 2010, 07:13:08 PM »
It was a 30+ lb fisher. The rents have people who ... correct the problem each fall during certain seasons. The douche that lives across the road near the 'prot has cows. You'll probably remember the field. When they demise, he just tosses them in a pile and it attracts every opportunistic feeder out there. Fishers get fucking huge with an unlimited food supply. It's illegal to kill them, but, what nobody sees is nobody's business.

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #911 on: April 23, 2010, 07:37:18 PM »
Ugh.  Yeah, I've never seen one over about five pounds, and I think I only ever saw one twice.  I saw ten times as many foxes as fishers, and I used to see a raccoon at least once a week up there.  Big bastards, too.

I also saw the BIGGEST PORCUPINE EVAR once, with ADB.  The thing was like a laundry basket with quills and legs.  I know the quills are two-thirds of the volume, but it looked like if you'd shaved it, you might've still been able to ride it.  Thing was way up high in a tree when we found it, and we retreated to see if it would climb down.  We thought maybe it was a bear, and when it came down it just seemed to get bigger and bigger . . . it must've been much further up there than we'd been able to tell from the ground.

I also once stopped in the road at night for a big black dog that turned out to be a small black bear.  It got out of the way with sort of a Don't Do Me Any Favors attitude.  :lol:

the other andrea

• Global Moderator
  • laughing in Mongolia
« Reply #912 on: April 23, 2010, 07:57:28 PM »
In middle school I had a dog named Sunshine who ate the horse poop in the pasture, and then liked to roll in it. Then she'd come home and try to jump on people. At some point I think she was "given away."
"I'm only going to ask you once more. Sit down or I will kick you in the vagina, and you know I will."

Dr. Leonard HmofCoy

• Global Moderator
  • His BRAIN is gone
« Reply #913 on: April 23, 2010, 09:10:39 PM »
Try this. Peeps I know who've used it say it worked. :shrug:

I am enthusiastic about this concept.

vox8

• Trusted
« Reply #914 on: April 27, 2010, 03:15:31 PM »
I saw an enormous ground hog in a vacant lot near my mom's house this weekend. He was sitting there happily munching on the newly emerging Kudzu leaves.

Was I surprised regarding the large varmint? NO, HE WAS EATING KUDZU!!!

There has got to be a way for me to make money off of this.
"...so I'm pretty sure vox is right." - random axe, 12/11/12

Free dog souls with conversion.