Author Topic: Do NOT go out there  (Read 1718 times)

Stoater

Do NOT go out there
« on: December 29, 2006, 04:32:22 PM »
I had to pick up some cooktop cleaner that for some unfathomable reason could only be found at BB&B.
Holy satchel of poo on fire.... it was an Official Mongolian Clusterfuck. There is only one ONE way out and it's a four way stop with one spoke leading to a short drive to the lights to get out of there and hit 64. Everyone and their long lost brother was there, his family, their cousins.....
It took me a good 20 minutes just to get out of the lot. WTF? People had since Tuesday to return and exchange all their crap.
I'm never doing THAT again. Jeeze. I'll wait 2 weeks after Xmas before I approach a store again.

stormneedle

• Trusted
  • Nonsense Stuffer
    • Your page here!
Re: Do NOT go out there
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 04:57:27 PM »
My wife wants to go to the only mall in the area tomorrow with her grandmother to look one last time at the Christmas decorations. She doesn't understand why I might not want to go with her, because the decor is so nice.
I'm generalizing from one example here, but everyone generalizes from one example. At least, I do.

flipper

• Ultimate Pick Up Line
  • Global Moderator
  • Criticism Completes Me
    • Myspace
Re: Do NOT go out there
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 05:52:40 PM »
Brick and mortar is so overrated.
"It all trickles down from the hot sex. I'm not saying you don't need cheese, just that if you concentrate on the hot sex, the cheese will follow. Naturally."--PsiDefect 03-19-2002 11:28 AM