Author Topic: Topicless  (Read 208699 times)

stormneedle

• Trusted
  • Nonsense Stuffer
    • Your page here!
Re: Topicless
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 03:51:07 PM »
As if I would be invited to the special board? The ones I remember were called by:

:tal :dogbone :galm :popcr0n :hisey :hoss :banana :shock :nanaparty :shamrock :hug :kiss :bj :ezboards :confused :) :( :lol :o :eyeroll
I'm generalizing from one example here, but everyone generalizes from one example. At least, I do.

SMJW

• Trusted
  • whoops.
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2007, 03:54:36 PM »
Behind his back, she talks. She tells the fellas everything she thought she heard him say. Of course, she isn't certain. That doesn't stop her though. She just keeps jacking her jaws. I think she gets off on it. She doesn't need a penis at all, just words. Her words. She talks about everything she knows (which, consequently, is a whole hell of a lot). If she didn't experience it, her "friend" did. Her friend knows a hell of a lot too, she told me. I'm so sick of listening to what all she's done and her exaggerated stories. So what you go to Cancun once a year with your "friend" (never GIRL"friend" mind you). As if the close quartered mullet isn't enough. Go comb it. Run your fingers through it. Doesn't that long in the back mane feel silky smooth? It's hard to drive me to disrespect, but you've succeeded. With you, always wanting to know the business that isn't yours. Me, resigning myself to being mute in your presence. What situation will you create today? What did you hear me say or see me do? Go ahead and tell, but pose it in a way that you're not telling at all. Just talk about it. Let it have a life of it's own once you've put it on the table. Hell, you're only 53 going on high school drama queen.

TFJ

• Trusted
  • j00 no it
    • wes bite
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2007, 04:04:05 PM »
awesome!

:D :D :D
That almost makes me want a whole in my ear.
Maybe I could stick one in my belly button. - mo
Get rid of the eyeliner, and it's about the same either way. - aXe

the other andrea

• Global Moderator
  • laughing in Mongolia
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2007, 04:23:41 PM »
I told her that I was having trouble getting at the box last month. I told her that was a bad place to put a bush last spring. But it's still my fault.

I... I..... there are so many things I could say about that. :knotty

But seriously, I did the exact same thing. Planted a climbing rose bush where? Right between the front forch and the spiggot. Watering the front garden was avery painful experience last year.
"I'm only going to ask you once more. Sit down or I will kick you in the vagina, and you know I will."

Stoater

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2007, 04:24:42 PM »
Wait..... which one has the mullet?

SMJW

• Trusted
  • whoops.
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2007, 04:33:27 PM »
Wait..... which one has the mullet?

The one that goes to cancun with her "friend".  The one that thinks she knows everything.  The one that lives just to talk about other people's lives.  She just makes shit up.  It's ridiculous.

Stoater

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2007, 04:38:48 PM »
Cruiser has a mullet now?

Irish

• Trusted
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2007, 04:41:51 PM »
:spittake

i think i just peed my pants

+2 applaud

oooh. that's warm.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 04:58:38 PM by GirlALaMode »
i bet you taste like disappointment  -pdrake
I'm not your emotional tampon.

flipper

• Ultimate Pick Up Line
  • Global Moderator
  • Criticism Completes Me
    • Myspace
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2007, 04:43:02 PM »
I thought this was a fairly simple question but apparently not. I asked some co-workers what the conversion was for lbs to gallons. How many lbs are in a gallon?

I thought a simple approximate answer was forthcoming but instead I get:

Well, it depends what you are converting. Everything weighs differently. If youre talking about water that only weighs 0.83blahblahblah. Youre really talking about two different things.

Geesh. I never knew such a simple question could go unanswered.

Yep, a gallon is a measure of volume, whereas a pound is a measure of weight.  So depending on the density of the material the conversion will be different.  If you need some links I have some that I use at work.
"It all trickles down from the hot sex. I'm not saying you don't need cheese, just that if you concentrate on the hot sex, the cheese will follow. Naturally."--PsiDefect 03-19-2002 11:28 AM

stormneedle

• Trusted
  • Nonsense Stuffer
    • Your page here!
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2007, 04:52:59 PM »
And just for confusion's sake: isn't a cubic millimeter of pure water at some temp (20C?) 1 gram?
I'm generalizing from one example here, but everyone generalizes from one example. At least, I do.

flipper

• Ultimate Pick Up Line
  • Global Moderator
  • Criticism Completes Me
    • Myspace
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2007, 04:53:58 PM »
I believe the metric system is weird that way.  Simpletons don't even have to memorize formulae.
"It all trickles down from the hot sex. I'm not saying you don't need cheese, just that if you concentrate on the hot sex, the cheese will follow. Naturally."--PsiDefect 03-19-2002 11:28 AM

Dr. Leonard HmofCoy

• I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!
  • Global Moderator
  • His BRAIN is gone
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2007, 04:56:42 PM »
And just for confusion's sake: isn't a cubic millimeter of pure water at some temp (20C?) 1 gram?

cubic centimeter of pure water at STP (20C temp and 100 hPa pressure) weighs just under a gram.

A liter masses about one kilogram (litre masses one kilogramme, for you silly britoids)
"Parasitic wasps laying eggs in other insects is a better love story than Twilight." - :bitzero:
"Anyhow, it was the best sentient food movie since Killer Tomatoes Eat France." - :flipper:
"lee marvin in drag is no way to spread the gospel, son." - TFJ
"It failed. My enemies have been purged." - Sidious
"It's not like there was ever a time I didn't think Rudy Giuliani was a smug gibbering imbecile." - random axe
"*drags taint* Oh cool, I didn't know you could do that." - mo.d

stormneedle

• Trusted
  • Nonsense Stuffer
    • Your page here!
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2007, 05:01:46 PM »

cubic centimeter of pure water at STP (20C temp and 100 hPa pressure) weighs just under a gram.

A liter masses about one kilogram (litre masses one kilogramme, for you silly britoids)
what's a factor of one thousand between friends?

flipper

• Ultimate Pick Up Line
  • Global Moderator
  • Criticism Completes Me
    • Myspace
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2007, 05:05:37 PM »
Depends on which direction I guess...

Stoater

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2007, 05:25:44 PM »
Geek debate!

That's hott