Author Topic: Actual NCAA tournament  (Read 5670 times)

Hedaira

• Trusted
  • Tit Critic
Re: Actual NCAA tournament
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 01:11:21 PM »
Ohio has the most ahfuckingnnoying fans on the planet. Obnoxious. Worse than Oakland fans. We play their shitty ass team (which is playing better this year than our shittier-assed team is) on Friday.

Opponent: Ohio State
When: 9:45 p.m., Friday, March 25
Where: Newark, N.J.

Oh good. Stuck with a bunch of assholes in an armpit of a city. That game is going to stink on ice and I'm already bitter about it.
I've been directing so much evil-eye northward that I may pass-out before then and miss it entirely. I'd seriously pay someone with Norwalk to kiss entire team good luck on Thursday morning if I could. Not so we can win, but so the Ohio State fans shut the fuck up.
"After walking away from the other people backstage, Justin Bieber found a place where we could be alone -- a bathroom. We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to fuck the shit out of me."

Hedaira

• Trusted
  • Tit Critic
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 01:11:40 PM »
I have opinions.
"After walking away from the other people backstage, Justin Bieber found a place where we could be alone -- a bathroom. We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to fuck the shit out of me."

random axe

• Concerned Netizen
  • Global Moderator
  • Concern Intensifies
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2011, 02:02:07 PM »
And an itinerary that puts you in Newark for the day?  :confused:

Hedaira

• Trusted
  • Tit Critic
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2011, 05:48:52 PM »
Only via TV which is bad enough

Talix

• AKA Dollbutt
  • Global Moderator
  • Needs a chaperone
    • Tumbling the Tree
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 09:42:45 AM »
Go Butler!  (Sorry, Hackess!)
"If you need Grover to explain "under", you're not ready for Playboy."
"Maybe you should learn to use commas, first, and then toy with pregnancy as a rhetorical act."
"Magical invisible high-pressure lightning fluid in your walls?  No problem."
"I am a light to the world." - Random Axe

"These are strange and mysterious times, and we must move in strange and mysterious ways." - mrcookieface

"I grow less interesting every year." - Hmof

Hedaira

• Trusted
  • Tit Critic
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2011, 03:30:40 PM »
Servants entrance in the rear.

the other andrea

• Global Moderator
  • laughing in Mongolia
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2013, 01:26:08 AM »
Okay, we ended up watching this ESPN documentary about the tornado in Atlanta during 2008 SEC basketball tournament.

Very interesting. I really like a good sports documentary, you know?
"I'm only going to ask you once more. Sit down or I will kick you in the vagina, and you know I will."